Everyone has their favorites but these are the top 10 movies that are on my must watch list when the holidays roll around.
1. Christmas Vacation – it’s a tradition to watch this many times during the days leading up to Christmas
2. Home Alone – Another movie we watch every year because it’s pretty much synonymous with Christmas time
3. The Nativity Story – a beautiful story about the birth of Jesus, the real reason why we celebrate Christmas
4. A Christmas Story – a true classic and must watch during the holidays
5. A Charlie Brown Christmas – a flick that brings back nostalgic memories of childhood
6. The Santa Clause – Tim Allen’s best movie if you ask me 🙂
7. The Nutcracker – Always one of my childhood favorites and I love attending the ballet to see it as well
8. How the Grinch Stole Christmas – the Jim Carrey version is good but the original is just so classic
9. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer – the characters are just so cute and timeless
10. Elf – probably one of the funniest Christmas movie ever made! Will Ferrell is a comedic genius.
What are your favorite holiday time films?