The holidays are officially upon us and that calls for yummy treats and drinks! If you have a Keurig coffee maker you may understand how easy it is to make your favorite drinks in under a minute. Here are a few of my favorite K Cup flavors to drink during the holiday season to get me in the spirit…
- Twinnings Christmas Tea – a blend of black tea infused with the spiced flavors of cinnamon and cloves with a spicy aroma.
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee by Green Mountain – The sweet, creamy flavors of cinnamon and nutmeg make Pumpkin Spice just right for fall’s crisper days and cooler nights.
- Gingerbread Flavored Coffee by Green Mountain – offers the zesty ginger and spice aromas of Mom’s old-fashioned gingerbread pastry and warm oven-fresh flavor.
- Pecan Praline by Van Houtte – A pleasantly sweet coffee with a nutty pecan taste and a hint of creamy caramel flavor. (There’s also a Light version of this flavor)
- Caramel Apple Cider by Grove Square – the creamy sweet taste of caramel is the perfect complement to the tart sweetness of apple.
- Gloria Jean’s Butter Toffee – a medium roast with a touch of caramel toffee.
- Newman’s Own Organic Almond Biscotti – rare organic coffee sweetly scented with the flavor of freshly roasted almonds.